Well, today marks t-22 days till departure. I have said it a couple of times in the last few days, but man this shit is getting awefully real!
So, this is a feeble attempt at streamlining my communication to the masses while I am strolling. I am hoping that it will be a relatively seamless place for me to post photos with comments, making an attempt to share little pieces of my journey with the people who want to know what's happening. Either before this or shortly after there should be a photo of me in a pack sweating. this will surely be the sign that my setup and use of technology is off to a good start...!!
More to come. Check in here if you want to keep tabs on the adventure. If you choose to, I thank you. It likely means you're important. That's it for now...
G
No comments:
Post a Comment