Despite being awake for 36 hours straight, sleep was painfully short last night. I think there was about 6 hours and that was that. Hopefully the lack of napping today will lead to a hard sleep in spite of the ridiculously hard bed. Tomorrow brings a location change as a result.
Made it to a night market this evening, and have had the good fortunate to sample some delicious and inexpensive food and beer. Oh, and also some beer.
The idolization of the Elephant is alive and well, as is the risk of getting hit by 37 tuk tuks every time you contemplate crossing the road. The traffic keeps the dull moments at bay suffice to say.
Today I had 3 Delicious and 1 very mediocre coffee experiences. A trend I hope will continue.
I also happened upon a beautiful park today in the old city part of Chiang Mai and watch a vast number of.. well, hippies enjoy yoga, circus acts, time on a slack line and all sorts of other fun activity. A lovely sense of community in that park today.
Now if I can just find a decent breakfast spot in this town....





No comments:
Post a Comment