Well, I have to admit that the first leg was FAR less painful than expected.
I am typing offline as the plane is prepping for landing that will be followed by a tiny layover happening in Hong Kong. It will be tight. Bags. Security. A terminal change. We shall see what happens.
The screen in the seat back ahead of me provided an animated birds eye view of our route today. Hopefully the time lapse I have included here is visible to those of you reading.
It will be a dash to the connection. Hopefully this post makes it live from Chang Mai later this evening.
Update: You couldn't get any closer to missing a flight than what just happened in Hong Kong. And who knew you could bring a massive travel pack right on a plane when the checked baggage counter is closed already and you're basically staring at the reality of having to forfeit your ticket an rebook the next day... not the most fun travel experience I have to say....
In other news, have now been awake a full 26 hours and I am pretty certain that no sleep in the last year will be as good as tonight...
Till the next....

No comments:
Post a Comment