Friday, September 27, 2013

30. F'ing. Kilometres.

Yeah. I hurt. It's true.

I aimed for 23 or 24. Ciruena is a nowhere town I discovered when I got there. The door to the Albuerge was locked when I was there. The one that was open was down a deserted street. I mean deserted. Like as in 'walking dead' deserted. The option was to press on. Here I am.

The place I stayed last night was indeed lovely and I enjoyed the company of some colourful people whom I admit I was happy to pull away from with a faster pace this morning. Loud and heavy talkers is lively in the evening. Sometimes not my favorite when I am walking!!

I am admittedly far too tired to be witty. I will aim to put up a couple photos from today. The scenery remained beautiful.

I assure you tomorrow I will NOT be undertaking such a distance...

Till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment