Gone for a walk...

Epic travel deserves an epically easy way to share the adventure. Look forward to providing some entertainment to those who want to follow along!! **NB: this is a continuation of a previous blog started when I walked the camino some years ago, hence the '769kms' reference!

Friday, September 20, 2013

5.5 %

Yep. That's right. I have, as of now, finished about 5.5% of my journey. FML. (Stat courtesy of Tristan from Australia. I nearly decked him when he shared that fact). Regardless I am managing to keep a smile on my face.
Posted by Greg Barry at 12:19 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (12)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2013 (82)
    • ►  October (50)
    • ▼  September (28)
      • Sunday Funday
      • Sunday Funday
      • No title
      • Beautiful Scottish Weather
      • No title
      • 30. F'ing. Kilometres.
      • Back to the grind...
      • Back to the grind...
      • Tuesday: buenos noches
      • Tuesday: buenos noches!
      • No title
      • Strong start, sore finish.
      • Estrelllaaaaaa!
      • Estrelaaaaaaaa!
      • Body broken. Spirit strong.
      • And this!!
      • Body broken. Spirit strong!
      • Blisters in the sun again....
      • Blisters in the sun...
      • 5.5% redux
      • 5.5 %
      • 5.5 %
      • Day 2 Morning Update
      • AGAIN: Day one: tired and happy
      • Day one: tired and happy.
      • High class start....
      • These shoes were made for....
      • I wonder if this will work!?
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

Greg Barry
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.