It's a confession really.
It would have been a beautiful day to walk. And I know for a fact that I missed some beautiful scenery. That said, when I woke up this morning and realized that despite my regimented efforts to avoid them I had nearly as many blisters as toes, I gave in and hopped a bus to Pamplona. I have spent the last hour and a half giving them tlc. Tomorrow I walk again, a modest distance (only 8 Km's) to the next town I will stop in. Going to get warmed back up.
I had a late lunch consisting entirely of fruit. No meat or cheese to be seen in the meal. Amazing.
There was a modicum of walking to be done when I got here solely to see some of the beautiful scenery. Buildings, squares and people alike, it's a beautiful city.


No comments:
Post a Comment