Friday, September 20, 2013

5.5% redux

Todays entry is bring difficult.  Here's the text only version in entirety!


Yep. That's right.  I have, as of now, finished about 5.5% of my journey. FML.   (Stat courtesy of Tristan from Australia. I nearly decked him when he shared that fact). Regardless I am managing to keep a smile on my face.

I have admittedly lost count of the blisters on my feet at the end of day 2.  The small victory is that it was an easier day than yesterday.  The defeat is that victory is clearly becoming relative!

I walked largely on my own today.  I meditated on gratitude I concede.  I feel lucky, blessed and grateful for this life.  I also am amazed at the innate goodness of people on an international scale.

The scenery remains beautiful.  I am going to sleep like the world is ending tonight.  Right as soon as I tend to the new crop of blisters....   

See you tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Greg. Download Camino 2.0 from iTunes for inspiration if able. New boots? Really?

    ReplyDelete