I have now seen how the other half (or those of us with a stash of aeroplan points!) live. It was a cushy ride to Paris. I am glad the pampering happened on the plane. The next few weeks will not be quite so luxurious. No hot nuts and champagne, no choice of beef tenderloin or black cod for dinner. And yet there is no doubt that what is to follow is going to blow this flying experience out of the water.
I will have more for you on the other side of the flight. Likely from a far less luxurious train ride!
Okay okay. Breakfast is done, I had coffee and freshened up. And after a bit of traffic circling we are on final approach. Given its still so early for me I feel quite good. That could all change when I land and find out what's involved in getting to the train and my ultimate destination tonight, but I live livin on the edge!
Thanks for following along. More soon!!

Getting excited for you Greg! So happy your trip is off to a wonderful start! xo
ReplyDeleteUncle Greg,
ReplyDeleteI am following your pilgrimage and updating my class on your trek.
As it is a project, my Dad is typing this for me, but I do have a email address through my school laptop.
My teacher will post this website on my school laptop and I will present and discuss your posts as they appear
I saw the Way with my parents and understand your hike
Thanks for sharing with us
Your friend,
(Jesus) Jack James