So, sitting on the plane for the first leg of the journey. It suddenly occurred to me that I have no idea if my blogger account will allow me to post a video clip to this little rambling site I have set up. This is a first attempt to find out. That said if there's anything resembling me speaking from an airplane seat immediately above this text, it has been a rousing success. If not... Well shit!!!??
The adventure is pretty much on. It will be a few days yet before I get to St. Jean to get my walk on, but I am contemplative about how quickly I managed to arrive at the precipice of the adventure. It wasn't that long ago that departure seemed an eternity away, and yet here I am.
If you're reading this, one way or another we must be important enough to each other for you to have come up with this interwebs address! So thank you for your contribution to my little jaunt. Please consider leaving your comments here if you please. While I may not see them right away, they will be an integral part of what I am going to get out of, and embrace on the other side of this crazy experience.
Hope you're doing something amazing with your evening!
Aaaaaaand I'm off....
G
I'm off for the day and sitting on the deck. This morning brings sunshine and coffee and the buzzing of cicadas. I've just watched your test video...and it works, Mr. Barry! Hope you've arrived safe and sound and you're somewhere smiling and marvelling and getting your Greg on!!
ReplyDeleteJH
Say WHAT!??? It works. it WORKS!! Well things just got interesting....
ReplyDeletewoohoo!!! i want to hea EVERYTHING about this adventure of yours! i swear, the minute the last of the rug rats packs off to uni, i doing this!! be safe! BE CANADAIAN!!!!! xoxoxoxxoxood
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the walk Greg! This is very exciting.
ReplyDeleteGood luck Greg! How exciting! looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Be safe! Carolyn
ReplyDeleteLove it Greg!!!! Looking forward to your updates!!! Stay safe!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Greg. What route are you taking?
ReplyDelete"... for the first time ..."!!! May the power of positive thinking continue to keep you moving FORWARD, onward, upward and into the future. Awesome journey. Break a leg! (Did I say that??)
ReplyDeleteThe video is flash so ips users cant hear you
ReplyDeleteBUT
Have no fear ios users!
Download PUFFIN (a browser app that plays FLASH video)
And wha-la (Greg Speaks)!
Good luck Greg!! I hope you have a peaceful and exciting adventure, and I can't wait to read all about it!! Take care, and safe travels. Jo
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you darlin'! I hope you find everything you're looking for xoxo Kris
ReplyDelete