Monday, October 21, 2013

Gracious Galicia

The weather was kind today. I seemed to walk in a window of clouds nearly the entire day and rarely needed to put on my poncho. Grateful for that.

Walked a strong 22km's and enjoyed beautiful scenery today. Also crossed into the single digits. As of this evening there is but 89 Km's left to go. Ironically the first 3 of those tomorrow morning are straight uphill, and sort of 'pat on the tush' towards the finish line if you will. Not gonna lie, pretty done with the inclines!!

Had the shady pilgrim version of a grilled cheese for dinner tonight. Made by yours truly. Ironically it seems to have hit the spot. It truly feels like a Sunday today. I would trade my kingdom today for some butter chicken delivery with a side of anything mind numbing on Netflix!

Some new friends from Cali are talking of a bit of a jam in the common room this evening. If I can just stay awake long enough, I will look forward to it. Aweful tired today I have to admit.

Santiago is just off in the horizon. I think despite the looming rain in the forecast it's going to be a quick, and emotional week....

No comments:

Post a Comment