Well, the ankle is especially sore today, but regardless there was walking. And then there was icing. In a little bit there will be hot showering. It's a living.
I managed to get a quality photo of the 'Hilgrim' buses today. It's an intense rush to the finish!!
Also on the docket for lunch was a stop into a well reviewed 'Pulperia'. Now, I can't say I am rushing home to find out where I am going to frequently dine on Octopus, but I am glad that I stopped to try it in Melide where it is supposedly the best. I found it rather bland and chewy. Fortunately there is a a first (and last) time for everything.
Just 40.5 Km's left to go. The weather was kind today respective to the forecast. Grateful for this. The next couple of days should prove (ankle irritation aside) quite rewarding.
I can't wait to finally unload those stones at the cathedral. I've been carrying them a LONG way...
No comments:
Post a Comment