Thursday, October 17, 2013

I'm baaaaack!

Well, I got back on the trail today. 24km's and my feet are feeling every one. The time off dealing with my flu, the 3 days with no food, and the vacation Fromm pack were ever present today. Regardless it felt good to get back at it.

I am in Villafranca tonight, a beautiful mountain town nestled on the side of a valley. It's stunning. This also means a harsh 'strenuous' (says my book) climb first thing tomorrow to leave not only the town, but the state also. It's likely to get wetter for the next week, a fact I am not thrilled about, but I'll make the best of it!

Feeling pretty good overall considering the events of the last 3 or 4 days and grateful to back to my old (sore) self! The photos over the next couple of days will be, I suspect, amazing.

Hope your short work week is amazing everyone...

G

No comments:

Post a Comment