Gone for a walk...

Epic travel deserves an epically easy way to share the adventure. Look forward to providing some entertainment to those who want to follow along!! **NB: this is a continuation of a previous blog started when I walked the camino some years ago, hence the '769kms' reference!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Pilgrim mass/stones

Posted by Greg Barry at 2:56 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (12)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2013 (82)
    • ▼  October (50)
      • People come, people go
      • People come, people go
      • The end of the earth....
      • The end of the earth....
      • Pilgrim mass/stones
      • Pilgrim Mass and stones
      • Santiago!
      • Santiago
      • Thursday morning, 1030am update. I am stopping to...
      • One more night...
      • One more night....
      • No title
      • The Pulperia!
      • Filgrims
      • Filgrims/Hilgrims
      • Gracious Galicia
      • Gracious Galicia
      • Sarria
      • Sarria
      • Friday Friday...
      • Friday Friday....
      • Mid Friday update
      • Provision
      • Provision
      • Provision
      • I'm baaaaack...
      • I'm baaaaack!
      • Thankful for bread....
      • Thankful for bread!!!
      • Roller coaster coupla days....
      • Roller coaster coupla days....
      • Thanksgiving...
      • Thanksgiving...
      • Gravel
      • Gravel
      • No title
      • LEON!
      • No title
      • And also....
      • You say mansilla, I say mansillo!
      • No title
      • Calzada de Los hermanillos
      • Oasis!
      • It's an oasis!!
      • Sickie
      • No title
      • No title
      • Stupid cold....
      • No title
      • A late weekend....
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

Greg Barry
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.