Epic travel deserves an epically easy way to share the adventure. Look forward to providing some entertainment to those who want to follow along!!
**NB: this is a continuation of a previous blog started when I walked the camino some years ago, hence the '769kms' reference!
Friday, October 11, 2013
Gravel
Today it was more clear than ever that the less sure the ground under my feet, the more confident my stride is.
Hi there! Sorry to hear about your cold and the bugs, hope they do not spoil the fun... So nice to follow your whereabouts from out here, it feels a bit like I'm still in the game. Keep up the good spirit, big hug, Peter-the-Belgian-guy.
Hi there! Sorry to hear about your cold and the bugs, hope they do not spoil the fun... So nice to follow your whereabouts from out here, it feels a bit like I'm still in the game. Keep up the good spirit, big hug, Peter-the-Belgian-guy.
ReplyDelete